3. Automatically Collected Information. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by NetWorks Group or third parties we may use to monitor, secure, host, or otherwise make the Service available to you. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, geographic location, operating system, and referring website addresses. Certain details on these types of technical information are summarized below. This information is used to operate the Service, to maintain and improve the quality of the Service and its content, and for general statistics regarding use of the Service. NetWorks Group does not try to identify individuals or otherwise collect Identifiable Information from IP addresses or web log information. IP addresses and web log information are used by NetWorks Group to, among other things, administer the Service, help diagnose technical problems, to track and analyze aggregate data associated with the Service, to design this Service, identify popular features, and in similar ways. NetWorks Group may aggregate IP addresses and/or web log information, and may store, analyze, manipulate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information. We may also provide IP addresses and/or web log information to law enforcement agencies if someone tries to damage this Service or use it in an unauthorized or illegal way.
⁃ Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses are identification numbers assigned to a user’s computer by its Internet Service Provider each time the user logs onto the Internet, or are permanently assigned if a user has an open connection to the Internet.
⁃ Web Logs. NetWorks Group maintains standard web logs that record basic information about visitors to this Service. Our web logs contain the following information:
⁃ The type of browser you are using when you access this Service;
⁃ The type of operating system you use;
⁃ The Internet domain from which you access this Service and/or the address of the website you linked here from; and
⁃ The date(s) and time(s) you visited this Service, and the pages you viewed and/or functions you used while you were at this Service.
4. Use of Identifiable Information. NetWorks Group shall use your Identifiable Information in association with its operation and administration of the Service and its communications with you. NetWorks Group shall maintain the confidentiality of your Identifiable Information in the same manner in which it protects its own confidential information of like kind, but in no event shall NetWorks Group take less than reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of your Identifiable Information. Under the laws of some jurisdictions, you may be entitled to request that NetWorks Group provide you with disclosure of how we share your information with third parties during the calendar year preceding your request. To the extent legally required, NetWorks Group will provide such information to you upon your written request.
5. Use of Contact Information. If you or the Authorized Entity have supplied your contact information (ex: email address), NetWorks Group or a representative of the Authorized Entity may contact you about your use of the Services or in connection with potential changes to the Service. We may also contact you to gather feedback or in connection with rendering technical support. If you do not want to be contacted by the information provide, you should contact us at support@NetWorksGroup.com
6. Your Access to and Control Over Information. You may review, update and correct your Identifiable Information by editing your account information or requesting that Authorized Entity’s administrator update or correct certain account information. You may opt out of any future contacts from NetWorks Group at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us at support@NetWorksGroup.com : (i) change/correct any data we have about you, (ii) have us delete any data we have about you, or (iii) express any concern you have about our use of your data.
7. Third Party Information Sharing. NetWorks Group may disclose your Identifiable Information to its employees and contractors on a need to know basis provided that such employees and contractors have confidentiality obligations to NetWorks Group. NetWorks Group may also disclose your Identifiable Information as required by applicable law or pursuant to a subpoena, order and/or request of a court or other governmental, legislative or regulatory body. Lastly, NetWorks Group may modify your Identifiable Information such that it is not identifiable as yours, and NetWorks Group may store, analyze, manipulate, aggregate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information without restriction.
10. Security. The security of this Service, and of the servers and other computer equipment used to bring you this Service, is a high priority of NetWorks Group. We maintain this Service and Identifiable Information with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. We follow industry-proven security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But NetWorks Group is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect this Service and its information against foreseeable hazards.
11.Your California Privacy Rights. Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To see a copy of the information disclosure provided by NetWorks Group pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please email privacy@NetWorksGroup.com
12. Contact for Questions. If you have questions or concerns, you should contact NetWorks Group at: NetWorks Group, Inc., Attn: Policies, 455 E Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 300, Ann Arbor, MI 48108.