Hacking for Good
NetWorks Group is pioneering the penetration testing industry with its revolutionary approach to information security by implementing full scope testing. Are you tired of unrealistic penetration testing schedules? Would you like to set your own schedule while conducting a pen test? Is your voice under-appreciated for the technical knowledge you possess? Are you tired of not being rewarded for providing valuable security information to businesses? Do you feel the penetration testing you are performing simply “Checks the box”? We are looking for innovative people who want to be part of an amazing culture of security and leadership in this space.
- The kind of person who likes working on information security puzzles?
- The kind of person who enjoys the challenge of defeating today’s network defenses and showing companies how you did it?
- The kind of person who prioritizes method and skill over automated tools?
- Want to learn from and be challenged by a team of highly qualified peers?
- Strive to be the best of the best of the best (with honors) as a hacker?
- Enjoy helping companies close the holes in their defenses?
- Want a career where you will always know that you, and your work, are valued?
- Look for a workplace centered on integrity?
If you answered yes to these questions you’ll be right at home here at NetWorks Group.
NetWorks Group’s mission is to provide world-class IT services to our customers. Your responsibilities as a Senior Penetration Tester involve planning and executing Ethical Hacking projects for a diverse customer base. Clear communication during the engagement, full scope testing, and excellent deliverables are hallmarks of our service delivery. From security research to keeping up with the latest threats and trends in security, you will be tasked with understanding and testing for a variety of potential security issues across multiple infrastructures.
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will handle the technical testing as well as the creation of clear and concise reports for technical and business audiences that include your recommendations for threat mitigation. Our engagements are goal-oriented and encompass external, internal, physical, wireless and application-focused testing. Much of our security testing activities are driven by customer compliance requirements, so familiarity with standards such as PCI, HIPAA, FFIEC, etc. are a plus.
- Up to date on Covid-19 vaccination
- Minimum of three years professional experience
- Excellent presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with penetration testing tools and exploitation frameworks
- Experience testing in business critical environments
- Clean criminal background check
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to travel when required
- Subject matter expertise in at least one and competence in multiple of the following areas:
- System, Network Testing
- Typical project activities include: Recon, Vulnerability Testing and Exploitation of systems and infrastructure components
- An understanding of circumventing security countermeasures
- Social Engineering experience
- Working knowledge of tools such as Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, and other exploitation frameworks
- Windows, Linux, Wireless expertise
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Information security certifications, i.e., OSCP, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GWAPT
- Web Application Security Testing
- Typical project activities include: Discovery, Vulnerability Testing and Exploitation of web applications
- A solid understanding of web servers, middleware, database server components
- Working knowledge of tools such as AppScan, Webinspect, Arachni, w3af, Burp, fuzzers, etc.
- Familiarity with OWASP testing guidelines
- Ability to perform manual testing, SQL injection, and parameter manipulation
NetWorks Group offers a casual, fun, and collaborative atmosphere with a competitive salary & benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance as well as a company sponsored pre-tax retirement savings program. Also included are training and education reimbursement, a laptop computer, drop boxes for remote network testing, smartphone, team-building events, company parties, and more.
If you’re excited to move to a position where you can be part of the team that focuses on security, provides security across a multitude of industries, and gain a wide range of experiences, please apply today by sending us your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org