NetWorks Group is focused on providing security services that matter to our customers. We are growing our business development team to help us reach new prospective customers. The successful candidate will have a passion for connecting with people. An understanding of IT security is important but most valuable is having empathy towards others. When we understand the challenges that our customers face, we are able to focus on solutions that actually help.
- This role is primarily focused on expanding NetWorks Group’s reach by identifying and developing relationships with new Midsize and Enterprise customers
- Develop champions within targeted accounts and partner closely with them to advance their security agenda with their business leadership
- Share feedback with product development and operations teams to ensure our services keep pace with customer needs
- Manage the sales process including client meetings, presentations, solution recommendations, evaluation, proposal delivery, negotiation, and winning deals
- Work closely with the extended NetWorks Group team to bring in subject matter expertise or executives as needed in the sales process
- Work with product development and operations teams in the development of sales and marketing materials for NetWorks Group products
- Assist with maintaining NetWorks Group’s external presence including the company website and social media channels
What You Need to be Successful in this Role
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of roles from technical to business leadership
- Coachable and self-motivated personality
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years in sales including inbound/outbound sales
- 1+ year of social selling (referral/LinkedIn)
- Security sales / Consulting sales
- History of success in over-achieving sales goals
You’re an Even Better Match If You Possess
- Social media expertise
- Experience in selling similar MSSP services
- A strong referral network
Why NetWorks Group?
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, NWG has been delivering security solutions that matter for our customers for over 24 years. We combine world-class technology solutions with experts in offensive and defensive cyber security to provide practical solutions that drive business value. We believe that our people are the differentiator in the services we offer our customers which is why we are motivated to see you be successful.
We’re a stable, profitable, and growing company that promises each of our employees the following:
- A safe and diverse workplace free from discrimination and harassment of any kind
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
- Challenging work that allows you to make a difference
- 90% remote work - work from anywhere in the United States (some travel for corporate gatherings or on-site client meetings may be required)
Our compensation and benefits program is designed to recruit and retain top talent. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement program with company match
- And much more!
Send your resume to email@example.com along with a brief introductory email. We'd love to hear in your own words why you're interested in this position and why you think you'd be an ideal candidate.