To meet the needs of our current and prospective customers, NetWorks Group is looking to add an Associate Information Security Assessor to our growing Compliance team. In this role, the chosen candidate will assist in the creation and delivery of various compliance assessments for our customers. The successful candidate will possess an unmatched passion for customer success, strong technical and analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail. This position will report to the VP of Operations and will interact daily with senior security assessor staff.
- Assist with identifying, collecting, organizing, and reviewing pertinent evidence across multiple platforms and applications to determine compliance with relevant compliance frameworks
- Assist with technical interviews with various customer groups and subject matter experts
- Assist with the development of reports and metrics to clients on gaps, remediation efforts, clarifications, etc.
- Assist with writing and/or provide review of detailed technical reports and supporting documentation for the customer
- Communication of findings through verbal and written communication
- Remain educated on regulatory requirements, internal policies and industry best practices
What You Need to be Successful in this Role
- Authorized to work and located within the United States and ability to pass background check
- At least 2 years experience in cybersecurity and/or IT (or equivalent education)
- At least one IT and/or security certification including but not limited to: CompTIA Security+ or Network+, or equivalent secondary education
- Deep understanding of fundamental security and network concepts
- Experience with Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed to perform critical job functions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take complex technical information and deliver to non-technical audiences
- Collaborative by default, driven by curiosity, with strong problem solving skills and the desire to work with other high-achievers
- Ability to complete PCI AQSA program and maintain certification, with a goal to achieve QSA certification in the future
- Willingness to travel to customer locations as needed to assist with on-site assessments
You’re an Even Better Match If You Possess
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, or a related field, or equivalent related work experience
- Familiarity with one or more of the following compliance frameworks: PCI, ISO 27001/27002, ITIL, CoBiT, NIST, CMMC, HIPAA, HITRUST, NIST 800-53, and NIST CSF
- One or more relevant industry certifications including but not limited to CISSP, CISM, CISA, GSNA, CIA, AQSA
Why NetWorks Group?
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, NWG has been delivering security solutions that matter for our customers for over 25 years. We combine world-class technology solutions with experts in offensive and defensive cyber security to provide practical solutions that drive business value. We believe that our people are the differentiator in the services we offer our customers which is why we are motivated to see you be successful.
We’re a stable, profitable, and growing company that promises each of our employees the following:
- A safe and diverse workplace free from discrimination and harassment of any kind
- A leadership team focused on your professional growth and development
- Challenging work that allows you to make a difference
- 95% remote work - work from anywhere in the United States (some travel for corporate gatherings or on-site client work may be required)
Our compensation and benefits program is designed to recruit and retain top talent. We offer:
- Competitive wages
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition reimbursement
- Retirement program with company match
- And much more!
Send your resume to email@example.com along with a brief introductory email. We'd love to hear in your own words why you're interested in this position and why you think you'd be an ideal candidate.
No C2C, referrals or sponsorship opportunities available. Candidate must be a citizen of and permanently reside in the United States.